In honor of my last day of being 25, I am going to tell you 25 things about me that you may not know. Or you may know. I will try to think of things I have not written on here yet (on those taggy things).
1. I really really like to celebrate my birthday (I blame my mom…in a good way).
2. My whole life I wanted to be a wife and a mom. I never thought it would happen by the time I turned 25, but it did. And I am really happy about that.
3. My favorite foods are sushi, pizza, and chips with salsa.
4. In my adult life (well and in my teenage years), I have never gone a day without showering. Not one.
5. I like to send people hand-written cards.
6. I hardly ever answer my cell phone when it rings. It is nothing personal. I prefer to only talk on the phone when I can devote my whole attention to it. (I am trying to improve on this, though)
7. Proper English is really important to me. Except for when I blog or e-mail. I commit so many errors that it would make an English scholar cringe.
8. I hate flying more than most things in life.
9. Until I got pregnant the first time, I never liked ice cream.
10. I also did not remember my dreams until I got pregnant.
11. Pregnancy did a lot of weird things, as you can tell. Including make my hair turn curly.
12. One of my favorite media personalities is Dennis Miller.
13. Even though I rarely get anything fun, I anticipate getting the mail everyday (on the off chance I get something fun).
14. I check on my kids every night before I go to bed.
15. I want to write a book one day. However, I sort of lack the creativity.
16. The things I want to do in life would be impossible without God.
17. I downplay how amazing my husband is because I do not want others to think less of their husbands. I know that is weird, but I do….even my bragging on here is pretty minimal. He is not perfect, of course, but I do my best to focus only on the positives (which is pretty easy). I think thats the secret to thinking so highly of him.
18. Part of the reason I like having blonde hair is that I cannot see it on the bathroom counter. Hair, even my own, grosses me out.
19. I really enjoy drinking Diet Coke, and I think it tastes best from QuikTrip.
20. I watch Wheel of Fortune. Every night (almost).
21. I never want to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune, because if I did not win, I would always regret it. Sad, I know.
22. “The Biggest Loser” is really inspiring to me and makes me cry sometimes. I think that show is why I started working out again. That and my muffin top.
23. I want two more kids. Brett wants three more. We’ll probably end up with five (total, not five more).
24. I buy Girl Scout cookies partly because they are good and partly because I was once a Girl Scout and it really hurt my feelings when people would not buy a box. (That was a run-on sentence if I have ever seen one).
25. I do not like to watch the news because it is so depressing.
There you have it. This time next year, maybe I will have 26 things to tell you. Don’t you wish I was a little older so you could find out some more stuff about me?