I actually have a few posts swirling around in my head. Some I will get to, others I will not. Here are some topics:
– Part 2 of “She Makes The Man”
– My thoughts on Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I take a different side than most, I think)
– More funny stories about my kids
– The weird feeling when a cultural icon passes away (Michael Jackson, specifically). I do not know him, yet there is a strange sense of loss.
– My frustration that my insurance will not allow me to get my pregnancy sickness medicine filled for a week. It costs $17/pill, so that’s not exactly in the Williams Family budget.
But, for now, I am going to do something on the light side. I stole this from Shannon. You all know I am a sucker for these. It stems for my desire to get to know people really well–even the quirky details of life–so I figure it I do it, others will too!
Outside my window… is darkness. I was out there earlier, and it’s HOT!
I am thinking… I need to be getting stuff ready for my MOPS retreat tomorrow, but I am not feeling well enough to move.
I am thankful for… air conditioning. How do/did people survive without it?
From the kitchen… is a jar of pickles calling my name. Yes, this preggo woman loves pickles.
I am wearing… my pj’s. I just got out of the shower. We spent the evening at a park for a church family fun night, and I was disgusting.
I am creating… life in my belly. Well, I suppose I am not actually creating it but being a vessel of the creation.
I am going… to bed soon. I am tired.
I am reading… Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. I am enjoying it.
I am hoping… my pregnancy sickness subsides soon.
I am hearing… my baby’s heartbeat on Thursday!!! Woo hoo!!!
Around the house… the kids are sound asleep. Brett is not home yet. And I am enjoying the air conditioning (have I asked how people lived without it?).
One of my favorite things… is when I ask Caleb to apologize to Chloe, she also says, “sorry”. Then, they kiss. But they get sad when they’re strapped in their car seats and cannot reach each other for a kiss!
A few plans for the rest of the week… MOPS retreat tomorrow, church Sunday, birthday party Sunday evening, and hopefully some rest!!